You can learn a lot about dental implants and the All-on-4 procedure online. However, the only way to really know whether dental implants are the right treatment option for you is to discuss the treatment with a dental implant expert. Booking a complimentary consultation with Dr Spyrakis at Sydney Implant Studio is the first step to your new smile, allowing you to understand where you are, where you want to be and the best possible way to get there.
What Happens During The Implant Consultation?
When you book a free implant consultation at Sydney Implant Studio, we’ll plan a 30-minute appointment for you with Dr Theo Spyrakis.
During your consultation, Dr Spyrakis will:
- Listen to your concerns – the very first step towards you getting your new smile is telling Dr Spyrakis what you’d like to achieve. He’ll listen to your concerns about your current smile, your teeth and your general health and will ensure his recommended treatment plan takes every detail into account.
- Examine your current smiley – Dr Spyrakis will conduct a full examination of your teeth, gums, mouth and jawbone using an X-ray. This will enable him to assess your suitability for dental implant treatment and discover any issues that may need to be addressed either before, during or after treatment.
- Assess your health – as well as completing a full examination, Dr Spyrakis will also assess your medical history. This allows him to take into account any risk factors that could affect your treatment.
- Issue a personalised treatment plan – based on his many years of experience, Dr Spyrakis will create a personalised treatment plan tailored to suit your needs ensuring you can restore your smile as quickly and as effectively as possible.
- Answer your questions – now you have a better idea of whether dental implants are the right treatment for you, you may have concerns over the treatment procedure, the cost or the ongoing maintenance that will be required. Dr Spyrakis will be able to answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease before you head home to decide on your next step.
How To Book Your Consultation
The key to successful dental implant treatment is in the planning. That’s why we offer all our patients a free implant consultation.
Booking your consultation really is just as easy as picking up the phone. Call us today on (02) 9188 7807 and find out if dental implants can give you back your smile.